(As an Amazon and Etsy Associate, Atomic Ranch earns from qualifying purchases.)
1. Step out of the shower and into a brand new day on this bright bath mat.
2. Spice up your textures with this clean and unique bamboo bath mat.
3. Give your bathroom some classic mid century flair with this patterned shower curtain.
4. Warmer weather is here, which means it may be time to brighten up your space. Even your smaller rooms can be a little spunky, especially with this shower curtain which brings those breeze block vibes indoors.
5. Keep it low key and give yourself some space to experiment. Try a soft pattern and neutral colors, like in this patterned shower curtain.
6. You can never have too many hooks!
7. Channel the more modern side of the mid century style with this steel towel hanger.
8. Make an eccentric pattern on the wall or use this hook to hang your vintage robe.
9. Keep it sleek and sassy in your bathroom all year round with this black towel bar.
10. A circular towel hanger is essential for any bathroom and its shape is perfect for a mid century look.
11. Organization, especially in your bathroom, is a priority. This wooden toothbrush holder will keep your essentials in a neat place without getting in the way.
12. If circular is more your style, then try this round toothbrush carrier.
13. Match your wood textures with this Acacia Wood Waste Basket.
14. These multi-purpose wall shelves work great in both your entryway and your bathroom. Use one to store extra towels, another to hold toiletries and the last one for a plant– why not!?
15. Simplicity and white products go a long way in a small space. With white items, like this wastebasket, you have more room to play with patterns in your midcentury modern bathroom’s look.
16. Match this round towel holder with the sleek black towel bar for a clean look.
17. Chic and simple. Keep your hands and your bathroom fresh with a little help from this porcelain soap dispenser.
18. Can we talk about how amazing this toothbrush is?! Even the smallest details can get a midcentury modern bathroom style update.
19. Midcentury modern bathroom efficiency at its finest. Hang all of your family’s towels in one place with these simple brass curtain hooks.
Can’t get enough midcentury bathroom inspo? Here are more bed and bath product picks that are guaranteed to amp up your interiors?