1. Step out of the shower and into a brand new day on this bright bath mat.
2. Spice up your textures with this clean and unique bamboo bath mat.
3. Give your bathroom some classic Midcentury flair with this patterned shower curtain.
4. It’s almost Spring time, which means it may be time to brighten up your space. Even your smaller rooms can be a little spunky, especially with this flamingo shower curtain.
5. Keep it low key and give yourself some space to experiment. Try a soft pattern and neutral colors, like in this patterned shower curtain.
6. You can never have too many hooks!
7. Channel the more modern side of the Midcentury style with this steel towel hanger.
8. Make an eccentric pattern on the wall or use these hooks to hang your vintage robes.
9. Keep it sleek and sassy in your bathroom all year round with this black towel bar.
10. A circular towel hanger is essential for any bathroom and its shape is perfect for a Midcentury look.
11. Organization, especially in your bathroom, is a priority. This wooden toothbrush holder will keep your essentials in a neat place without getting in the way.
12. If circular is more your style, then try this round dust box.
13. Match your wood textures with this Umbra Walnut Treela Trash Can.
14. These multipurpose hooks work great in both your entry way and your bathroom. Use one to hang your towel and the other to hang your vintage artwork.
15. Simplicity and white products go a long way in a small space. With white items, like this waste basket, you have more room to play with patterns.
16. Match this round towel holder with the sleek black towel bar for a clean look.
17. Keep your hands and your bathroom fresh with a little help from this porcelain soap dispenser.
18. Can we talk about how amazing this toothbrush is?!
19. Hang all of your family’s towels in one place with these simple brass towel hooks.